Our early donor pledge period for the 2021 Conference has ended.
Many thanks to our donors who have already pledged. We are deeply grateful for your support and will be in touch soon about next steps. We look forward to seeing you in July.
If you have not yet pledged and would still like to do so, please email us at email@example.com.
SVWC 2021 – A SNAPSHOT
• Two conferences at the Sun Valley Resort
• Each conference of 350-375 guests will be two full days:
SATURDAY, JULY 17 – SUNDAY, JULY 18
MONDAY, JULY 19 – TUESDAY, JULY 20
• Presentations by the same group of writers at each conference
• Pavilion talks with social distancing and reserved seating and breakout sessions held in open-air tents
SVWC 2021 Donor Benefit Program
$20,000 AND ABOVE
• A custom package designed to meet your special interests
$12,000 AND ABOVE
• Four complimentary passes to one of the two-day Conferences
• If we’re able, a festive evening with the writers during the Conference
• Special custom gift
$6,000 AND ABOVE
• Two complimentary passes to one of the two-day Conferences
• A signed book of your choice from the Conference bookstore
We appreciate gifts of any size now and throughout the year. All gifts will be acknowledged with our thanks.
For questions, please contact Robin Eidsmo, Executive Director, or Marcia Mode-Stavros, Associate Director, Donor Relations.
208-727-7024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sun Valley Writers’ Conference is a 501(c)(3) Idaho nonprofit corporation.
SVWC 2020 Donors
If you choose not to travel to Sun Valley this summer or you aren’t able to join our 2021 Family of Donors and you signed up for one of the packages below, we will be sending you more information soon about choosing your lawn seats and/or how to access the talks online.
1 – DONOR VIP LAWN PACKAGE
Preferred reserved seating for 4 on the upper lawn for all Pavilion talks at one of the conferences (7 total) plus a special picnic gift. Space is limited.
2 – DONOR ACCESS TO TALKS ONLINE
Enjoy our presentations digitally via our website or YouTube channel.
~ Thank You ~
Buying 2021 Passes
Because of social distancing requirements, there are a limited number of seats available this year. If we have any passes available after our donor pledge period ends, they will be sold via a lottery system in early June for $600 each. We will send out details about signing up for the lottery well in advance.