Support SVWC 2021
SVWC 2021 – A SNAPSHOT
• A choice to attend one of two conferences at the Sun Valley Resort
• Each conference of 350-375 guests will be two full days:
° SATURDAY, JULY 17 – SUNDAY, JULY 18
° MONDAY, JULY 19 – TUESDAY, JULY 20
• Presentations by the same group of writers at each conference
• Pavilion talks with social distancing and reserved seating and breakout sessions held in open-air tents
SVWC 2021 Donor Benefit Program
$20,000 AND ABOVE
• A custom package designed to meet your special interests
$12,000 AND ABOVE
• Four complimentary passes to one of the two-day Conferences
• If we’re able, a festive evening with the writers during the Conference
• Special custom gift
$6,000 AND ABOVE
• Two complimentary passes to one of the two-day Conferences
• A signed book of your choice from the Conference bookstore
We appreciate gifts of any size now and throughout the year. All gifts will be acknowledged with our thanks.
For questions, please contact Robin Eidsmo, Executive Director, or Marcia Mode-Stavros, Associate Director, Donor Relations. 208-727-7024 or email@example.com. You can also view a DIGITAL DONOR BROCHURE.
Sun Valley Writers’ Conference is a 501(c)(3) Idaho nonprofit corporation.
How to Donate & Attend SVWC 2021
Please let us know if you’re planning to join us.
BEFORE MONDAY, APRIL 26:
• To RSVP, please click on the orange “DONOR PLEDGE FORM” button below.
• Please indicate your pledge of support on that form based on the levels above. We will ask you to fulfill your pledge at a later date.
• Select your first and second choice for which conference you wish to attend. Apologies, we can’t guarantee first choices, but will do our best to accommodate your request.
• Please know that space is limited.
AFTER YOU’VE RSVP’D:
• In mid-May, we will email you with a form for pledge fulfillment, names of your guests, a letter of consent, and details for providing proof of vaccination and testing protocols.
• In mid-June, we will contact you with information about choosing your breakout sessions and reserved Pavilion seats.
SVWC 2020 Donor Thank You
If you choose not to travel to Sun Valley this summer or you aren’t able to join our 2021 Family of Donors, we still want you to be a part of us. Please accept our thanks for your 2020 support by signing up for one of the following options by clicking the orange “SVWC 2020 DONOR THANK YOU SIGN-UP” button below:
1 – DONOR VIP LAWN PACKAGE
Preferred reserved seating for 4 on the upper lawn for all Pavilion talks at one of the conferences (6 total) plus a special picnic gift. Space is limited.
2 – DONOR ACCESS TO TALKS ONLINE
Presentations will be made available for you to enjoy digitally via our website or YouTube channel.
Buying 2021 Passes
Because of social distancing requirements, there are a limited number of seats available this year. If we have any passes available after our donor pledge period ends, they will be sold via a lottery system in early June for $600 each. We will send out details about this well in advance.