SVWC 2020 Dates:
Saturday, July 18 – Tuesday, July 21
Full Conference Passes Will Go on Sale HERE in . . .
**Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 10:00 AM Mountain Time**
At that point, the countdown clock above will turn to ALL ZEROS, and this page will automatically take you to a NEW purchase page where you can purchase up to TWO passes. You will NOT need a special link or email, although we will email a link to this page to our mailing list as a reminder on the Monday before and the day before passes go on sale.
(If you cannot see our countdown clock and its numbers changing, you will need to update to a more current and secure web browser.)
The cost of a full pass is $950 (plus a $7.50 service fee) and includes all Pavilion events and breakout sessions, as well as breakfast and lunch Sunday-Tuesday.
To join our Family of Donors and participate in our Donor Priority Pre-sale, open now until January 31, 2020, please visit the Support SVWC page.
And remember . . . it’s never too early to make your Travel & Lodging reservations!
Pass Purchasing Tips:
- When all the numbers on the clock reach ZERO, the page will automatically refresh and open a NEW page where you can enter your order information.
- If possible, use a desktop or laptop computer as opposed to a smart phone or tablet, and use a hardwired ethernet connection with high-speed internet service as opposed to a wi-fi connection.
- Use a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. We do not recommend Internet Explorer or Opera. Make sure your operating system is up to date.
- Have your credit card visible in front of you. You will be asked to enter the card number, expiration date, security code, and billing address. Have an alternate card ready in case of any issues with the first.
- You may purchase up to TWO passes, but not more.
- After you complete your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email immediately.
- As always, passes are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Please keep in mind that SVWC is a popular event with limited seating capacity and we are not able to accommodate everyone who wants to attend. Passes sell out quickly, so we encourage you to place your order as soon as the sale opens.
- In the event that passes sell out, you will have the option to add your name to our Wait List. Names will be added to the list in order of time submitted. (Please Note: Because of our limited capacity, we are rarely able to move people off the Wait List.)
- We are unable to accept orders via regular mail, email, or phone, but our staff is ready and available to answer your calls and emails should you have questions. If you get a busy signal, please keep trying, as we can only answer one phone call at a time and will be doing our best to keep the line open.
Single Event Tickets
A limited number of individual tickets are available each year for purchase to a selection of SVWC Pavilion talks.
Tickets will go on sale in June 2020.
Select afternoon/evening talks are broadcast to the screen on the Pavilion lawn and open to the public at no charge each year.
Advance reservations are NOT required for these Lawn Talks.
Additionally, we are proud to continue our partnership with The Community Library in Ketchum to host one of our speakers at the library in a talk that will be open to the public the week before the Conference. Check back in 2020 for more information on the Library Talk.
Students & Teachers
As a part of our efforts to share the Writers’ Conference with our community, local students and teachers are invited to attend Pavilion talks for free, as space is available.